Centralised Data Management
What is mHealth Studio?
mHealth Studio Cloud is our web application for online data management, surveillance, referrals and report generation. Secure interoperable data monitoring in real-time.
mHealth Studio App
- Integrated data management – online or offline
- Automatic data upload functionality
- mHealth Studio Cloud and App seamless synchronisation allow offline use
- Calibration management for headphones
- Central mHealth management platform for supported Apps (e.g. hearScreen, hearTest, PeekVision, hearScope)
- Secure, health compliant 256bit AES encryption of data
- Manage patient, facility and test operator data integrated across App & Cloud
- Custom facility profile offerings
- Upload & view test data
- Test protocol management for mHealth Apps
- Surveillance and reporting functionality for health programs
No internet connection required
All your patient, facility, operator and test data can be downloaded from mHealth Studio Cloud through the mHealth Studio App for encrypted local storage.
Add data without internet access - all data automatically syncs with mHealth Studio Cloud when device is connected. Manual sync option available.
Easily manage apps
- Install new apps
- Check app versions
- Easily update to the latest versions
EHR Data Management Platform
Integrate with mHealth StudiomHealth Studio Cloud offers a public API enabling you to integrate with your existing platforms.
Our API has predictable, resource-oriented URLs, and uses HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. We support cross-origin resource sharing, allowing you to interact securely with our API from a client-side web application.